The items sold in this shop benefits of the warranty conditions in accordance with the legislation and manufacturers's policies.
Each product which benefits of the warranty, is accompanied at delivery, by the Warranty Certificate issued by the manufacturer or by the seller. The issuer of the will take full responsibility for ensurance the warranty.
Note: The lack of the warranty certificate at the reception of the products must be reported within 48 hours from the reception. Complaints about the lack of a warranty certificate may be sent by any of the methods listed in the Contact section. Any subsequent notification after this period will be ignored.
To obtain warranty service, products must meet the following conditions:
- to be accompanied by a tax invoice (copy) and warranty certificate (original)
- to contain all accessories and documentation that came with the item
- to have have intact identifiers elements (packaging, serial number, labels etc.)
Failure to present of one or more elements required, can lead to the return of the products without warranty settlement.
The defects described below are not covered by the warranty :
- bumps, cracks, chipping
- components / parts burned or cracked, etc.
- warranty seals or labels damaged, removed or altered
- usage in inappropriate conditions (voltages improper submission to variations of temperature and pressure, mechanical shock, improper handling, humidity, dust, noxious inappropriate actions of chemicals, etc.)
- -settings and / or incorrect installation
- -usage contrary to the recommendations of power supply through non-grounded outlet
- -penetration of liquid, metals or other substances in products
- -mechanical intervention or plastic
- -connection or disconnection of certain components during operation equipment
Note: Installation or putting into service of product by unauthorized persons will invalidate the warranty.
Providing guarantees in its own network service
Only products that were accompanied by the Certificate of Warranty, issued by seller, benefits by the guarantee in its service network.
Warranty procedure is presented below:
Regardless of the method of delivery (by courier or in person), defective products must be accompanied by the following documents:
If the product is sent through courreier, return the application number is obtained following the procedure described on page Product Returns.
- The invoice (copy)
- Guarantee Certificate (original)
- The number of the return request, depending on the case.
Please describe the defects encountered.
If the products are presented by the client personally, at the seller's own service center, the registration return number request, will be obtained from the service center.
Diagnosing of the product is started shortly after the receipt of the defective product to the service center, but no more than 15 calendar days.
Diagnostic findings will be communicated to the client, in order to inform him about the finalization of the reparation.
The remedial means one of the following:
The refund of the equivalent value of the product is made within 30 calendar days from the effective reception of the defective product by the service center.
- reparing the product
- -partial or a full product replacement
- refund the equivalent value of the product
- PRODUCT RETURN
In order to return the product after bringing it in service, shall be determined by AN agreement with the client, by any of the following:
- pickup by the customer directly from the service center
- -sending the product through courier, to the address given by the customer. The cost of the delivery through courier it is paid by the customer.
The residence time of the product in the service center does not extend the warranty term elapsed since the effective leaving/arrival of the product in the service center, until the lifting by the customer / returning by courier.
Ensuring service guarantees networks agreed by manufacturers:
Products accompanied by the certificates of guarantee issued by the manufacturers of the products covered by warranty service networks authorized by them in centers specifically mentioned in these documents.
In this case, the conditions for granting guarantees are set by each manufacturer individually and may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer.
Products that gained defects during the warranty period must be handed directly to the nearest service center approved by the manufacturer as mentioned in the certificate.
After the warranty period expires, defective products can be brought to our service center to be repaired. In this situation, diagnostic and remedial services are chargeable and their amount will be communicated to customers.
Note: Products may be sent by courier, transport costs of which are fully supported by the customer.