- Type damper strut, Twin tube, massive 35mm piston, gas+oil, 54mm diameter, 60mm overall diameter.
- The same characteristics as the damper NitroGas: Is a silencer which greatly improves both the car's behavior on the road as well as in offroad: direction become firmer, easier to control, roll decreases, increases cornering stability and passenger comfort is clearly increased, regardless of terrain conditions, in conditions of maximum security.
- The damper can easily handle the increased weights ready for offroad vehicle, increase stability of the car in terms of heavy loads or tow and offroad specific shocks attenuates perfect.
- Flexing the suspension is optimal in combination with springs Ironman4x4.
Please keep in mind the following recommendations in order to enjoy a long time and in the best possible conditions of your suspension:
1. Periodically check the condition of the shock absorber rods on each machine revision (we recommend that you check for each periodic maintenance operation such as oil changes and filters). If they show cracks, cuts, gaps between the sleeve and the shock absorber, we recommend that you replace them as soon as possible. If they are not in good condition (they have cracks, breaks, missing pieces, etc.), there is a major risk that the shock absorbers will suffer damage, this type of defect not being the subject of the warranty.
2. Periodically check the tire pressure! We recommend that it be between 1.8 and 2 (1.8 for comfort, 2 for running in highway conditions).
3. Adjust the machine geometry (angles - especially convergence, but also drop and escape angles), after approx. 500-1000 km from suspension installation!